Our pool received some updates last Spring - see and feel the difference!
The mechanical system controlling the air temperature and humidity levels was updated as well as the addition of a surge tank to automatically control water levels.
Click on the "i" in the upper left picture corner for more descriptions
Renting of Pool Facilities
Please contact Patti Kampa at 320-286-4100 x1813 or e-mail for more information and available pool times. 4 weeks noticed is preferred for renting the pool so lifeguards can be secured. If submitting a request by mail please fill out our request form and Release of Liability Form.
What is the cost of renting the pool?
- All reservations will be charged a $10 permit fee.
- Rent for the High School pool is as follows:
- Non-profit groups/individuals located in ISD #466= $10/hr
- Commercial, business organizations/individuals conducting activities for profit= $15/hr
- Non-profit groups located outside of ISD #466= $30/hr
- Commercial, business organizations/individuals located outside of ISD #466= $50/hr
- Lifeguards are required when using the High School swimming pool. The fees for guards are $65/hour for the first hour, $45/hour for each additional hour. Fees include two lifeguards. Groups over 35 require an additional guard at $25/hour each.
For a complete listing of fees and reservation priorities please see the Facility Use Procedures and Policies Brochures.