Dassel-Cokato Schools places a high value on connecting with families, students, staff and the community.
There are several ways to stay connected and receive the news and information in ways that work best for you!
- District Website - a continual source of information showcasing events, stories, and announcements regarding students, staff and the schools.
- School Website pages - each school has its own website page for news, information, and stories designed to let you know what is happening in your student's school.
- School Newsletters - each building produces a monthly/bi-monthly newsletter highlighting the details and happenings current to the time.
- The Charger Check-In - a bi-monthly school district newsletter sharing news and stories for the whole community.
- Infinite Campus (Parent Portal) - is how we communicate directly to families and staff using email, voicemail and text messaging. This system communicates urgent information quickly as well as important messages and alerts.
Submit a News Story or Photo
Let us know what's going on around the District by emailing communications[at]dc.k12.mn.us with an idea for a story or a current/upcoming event.
We encourage photo submissions and work to utilize them, depending on space and the quality of the photos. We do not give bylines unless the photos are submitted by a student photographer.
4852 Reardon Ave. SW Ste. 1400
Cokato, MN 55321
Main (320) 286- 4100 ext. 1022
Director of Community Services: