Grades 1-6: Kick, Pass & Punt Night (optional)Monday, September 25th
Join the HS Football Players and Boosters for this fun competition between players of the same grade measuring their football accuracy and distance while KICKING, PASSING & PUNTING.
- 6:15-7:15 pm
- HS Football Stadium
- FREE, no need to preregister
- Athletic apparel & tennis shoes (no tackle gear is needed)
Grades 1-4Dates: Saturdays, Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7 & 14
Grades 1-2: 9:15-10:15 am
Grades 3-4: 9:00-10:30 am
Location: HS Varsity Practice Football Fields (North of PAC Parking Lot)
Apparel: Dress in athletic clothing and tennis shoes and dress for the weather.
•Youth football t-shirts will be distributed the first day
HALF-TIME @ Varsity Game on Friday, Sept. 22
- Varsity Game begins at 7:00 pm
- Gr. 1-4 Football Participants and 2 parents/guardians get in FREE to the game
- Players wear their gray youth football t-shirt
- With three minutes left on the game clock in the first half, players should enter through the south gate of the field by the flag. Coaches will be there to meet them.
- Players will be playing one hand touch during halftime on fields that are made up across the varsity field.
- Parents please pick up your student by the south gate at the completion of halftime.
Equipment Handout: Monday, August 28
Gr. 5: 7:00-7:30 pm
Gr. 6: 6:30-7:00 pm
Handout Location: HS Wrestling Room. Enter the main HS door H.
- Players will be weighed
- To make it easier to try on pants, players should come in a pair of shorts to easily make sure pants fit.
- Helmets, pants, shoulder pads & jerseys will be issued during Equipment Handout
- Phy Ed lockers and locker combinations will be issued. Football gear will be left in the locker room at the end of the evening.
- Parents should assist students in trying their lock combo a few times.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THIS HANDOUT PLEASE CONTACT COMMUNITY ED. AT 320-286-4120.
Equipment Handout (make-up): After school on the first day of school (Sept. 5). Meet in the MS Commons.
Tue. & Thur. Sept. 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28, Oct. 3, 5, 10 • 3:20-5:00 pm
Wed. Sept 6 • 3:20-4:45 pm
Sat. Sept 9 • 9:00-10:30 am
Meet in the MS Commons after school before each weekday practice.
Weekday field location: Grass field by sand volleyball courts
Saturday field location: Meet at HS Varsity Practice Field (north of PAC parking lot)
Saturday AWAY Games:
Saturday Game Times: Arrive 30 minutes prior to game for warm-ups
Grade 5: 9:00 am
Grade 6: Approx 10:30 am
Saturday, Sept 16 at Maple Lake High School • 200 Hwy 55 E, Maple Lake, MN 55358
Saturday, Sept 23 at Rockford High School • 7700 County Rd 50, Rockford, MN 55373
Saturday, Sept 30 at Watertown-Mayer High School • 1001 MN-25 nw, Watertown, MN 55388
Saturday, Oct 7 at Mound-Westonka • 5905 Sunnyfield Rd E, Minnetrista, MN 55364
Home Game Schedule:
Thursday, Oct. 12 at Dassel-Cokato vs. HLWW
Warm-ups at 6 pm • Game: 6:30-7:30 pm
Location: HS Football Stadium
HALF-TIME @ Varsity Game on Friday, Oct. 6
- Varsity Game starts at 7:00 pm
- Gr. 5-6 Football Participants and 2 parents/guardians get in FREE to the game
- Be ready to play with all equipment brought to the game (it might be easiest to come with game pants already on)
- Players can store their shoulder pads and helmets in the White Shed during the first half. The White Shed will be unlocked beginning at 6:45 pm until kickoff. With 8 minutes left in the first half players should be at the White Shed to get their remaining equipment on and head to the field. Please be prompt and dress quickly!
- Players will enter through the south gate of the field by the flag. Coaches will be there to meet them.
- Coaches will be there to organize players and coach them through halftime
- At the completion of halftime players can store their equipment back in the white shed and retrieve it after the completion of the varsity game or parents can pick up their student near the south gate and bring their equipment to their vehicle.
- Locker rooms will not be available so bring gear home for Saturday’s game.
GEAR TURN-IN after HOME Game on Thursday, Oct. 12
- Gear turn-in will happen immediately after the conclusion of the HOME GAME in HS:Enter the door near MS Boys locker room
- Students will need to have other clothes to change into
- Players will get checked in at table by pool lobby
- Equipment that needs to be turned in blue jersey, white jersey, helmet, pants, shoulder pads
- Players/coaches will bring shoulder pads, helmets up to the wrestling room
- If not attending this game turn in all equipment to Community Education before Oct. 12.