BUSSING & TRANSPORTATION
Students and drivers will be required to wear face coverings while on all school district transportation vehicles.
*In accordance with Executive Order 20-81.
- Busses will be disinfected daily.
- Students will be seated 6 feet back from the driver.
- Students will be seated to maximize social distancing and will load the bus from back to front.
- Students of the same family may be asked to share seats.
- Busses will unload one bus at a time to avoid crowds of students entering the building.
- During the hybrid scenario the number of students riding buses/vans is reduced to 50% occupancy.
- Students of the same family will be asked to share seats.
*If you are able to transport your students to and from school, please contact the transportation office at 286-4105. This will help reduce bus crowding.