- District Team meeting May 10, 2023, at 3:45 pm
- 5/15/23 - Focus Group HS CTE at 3:15 pm
- 5/15/23 - Focus Group HS Science at 3:45 pm
- 5/16/23 - Focus Group HS Admin Office at 3:15 pm
- 5/16/23 - Focus Group CE Pilot Project at 3:45 pm
- 5/16/23 - Focus Group DE Pilot Project at 4:15 pm
- 5/17/23 - Focus Group MS CTE/FACS at 3:15 pm
- 5/17/23 - Focus Group SPED/DCD at 3:45 pm
- 5/17/23 - Focus Group HS FACS/AG at 4:15 pm
- District Team meeting May 25, 2023, at 3:45 pm
- District Team meeting April 5, 2023, at 3:45 pm.
- 4/17/23 - Focus Group Dassel Elementary Pilot Project at 3:45 pm
- 4/17/23 - Focus Group Cokato Elementary Pilot Project at 4:15 pm
- 4/18/23 - Focus Group HS Admin. Office at 3:45 pm
- 4/18/23 - Focus Group SPED/DCD at 4:15 pm
- 4/19/23 - Focus Group HS FACS at 3:45 pm
- 4/19/23 - Focus Group HS CTE at 4:15 pm
- 4/19/23 - Focus Group AG at 4:45 pm
- 4/21/23 - Focus Group MS FACS at 3:45 pm
- 4/21/23 - Focus Group MS CTE at 4:15 pm
- 4/21/23 - Focus Group HS Science at 4:45 pm
- District Team meeting February 15, 2023, at 3:45 pm.
- 1/9/23 - CTE/Science/FACS tours of Paynesville High School, Sartell High School, St. Cloud State University's ISELF building, and the Environmental and Technological Studies department.
- 1/16/23 - Focus Group SPED/DCD at 3:45 pm.
- 1/16/23 - Focus Group HS Admin. Office at 4:30 pm.
- 1/17/23 - Focus Group DE/CE Pilot Projects at 3:45 pm.
- 1/18/23 - District Team meeting January 18, 2023, at 3:45 pm.
- 1/19/23 - Focus Group CTE/Ag at 3:45 pm.
- 1/19/23 - Focus Group HS FACS/Science at 4:30 pm.
- SCSU CTE professors spent time touring DCHS spaces and talking with staff about current and future programming.
- The District Team will meet to touch base about the 2023 STEM room work and begin discussing the 2024 scope of work projects.
- The HS/ MS Facs/ STEM focus group met for a second time on Wednesday, October 19th, to further discuss MS STEM. SitelogIQ representatives presented classroom design concepts for the MS STEM room. Some of those ideas included storage and organizational components, flexible seating, and additional electrical outlets.
- The District Team met for an initial kick-off meeting with SitelogIQ representatives. The team reviewed project scopes, next steps, and the anticipated two-year timeline.
- Focus groups will begin meeting this fall to discuss specific projects' design and programming.
- The HS/ MS Facs/ STEM focus group is scheduled to meet on Monday, September 26th, to discuss MS STEM.
Follow along as we move through the project design and building process over the next couple of years.
Educate. Innovate. Succeed.
The Dassel-Cokato School Board called for a special election on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, to authorize general obligation bonds not to exceed $17,900,000 for facility improvements. The voters within Dassel-Cokato School District #466 approved the single-question request. The unofficial results are: 1,300 Yes (56.2%) and 1,000 No (43.48%).
"Thank you for your support. We are excited to move forward with projects that will update our facilities and offer new opportunities to our students, staff and community."
- Mark Raymond, Superintendent