Welcome to Dassel-Cokato Middle School!
Upcoming Events at DCMS
Students of the Month
Recognizing Student Success: Students of the Month
- The student is respectful to others and himself/herself.
- The student takes care of the school and himself/herself.
- The student listens and follows directions.
- The student puts forth their best efforts.
- The student is cooperative and helpful to classmates.
- The student is punctual.
- The student participates regularly in class.
- The student's daily assignments are complete
DECEMBER 12: 5th/6th grade Band/Choir Concert
- 6:00 - 5th grade band students report to the band room
- 6:10 - ALL 5th grade choir students report to choir room
- 6:30 - 5th grade choir performs followed by 5th grade band
- 7:00 - 6th grade band students report to the band room
- 7:10 - 6th grade choir students not in band report to choir room
- 7:30 - 6th grade band performs followed by 6th grade choir
1st Quarter: Sep. 3 - Nov. 52nd Quarter: Nov. 6 - Jan. 223rd Quarter: Jan. 23 - Apr. 14th Quarter: Apr. 2 - June 5
Meet Our Principal
Hello! My name is Alisa Johnson and I'm the Principal of Dassel-Cokato Middle School. I'm originally from Litchfield but have lived and taught in Dassel-Cokato for almost 25 years. Besides being principal I taught 5th grade and was also the Dean of Students.
Running a marathon is something in my "bucket list" and a fun tidbit about me, I used to be an L/DC Hockey cheerleader.
Every school year is a great year to be a Charger! I look forward to seeing you in the halls and classrooms. Please feel free to contact me at Alisa.Johnson[at]dc.k12.mn.us or by calling (320) 286-4100 Ext. 1604.
Welcome to DCMS! My name is Ryan Weinandt and I'm the Dean of Students. I oversee student attendance and discipline, student council and statewide testing. I hope to see you in the halls but not my office. ;) Additionally, I'm also the Middle School Activities Director.
Have you ever seen the movie "Grumpy Old Men"? I grew up in the same town - Wabasha, Mn. My wife is also a teacher and together we have four children. If you can't find me in school, I'm on the football field as I'm also the Varsity Football Coach. It's a great day to be a Charger!
Again, Welcome to DCMS! You can contact me by emailing Ryan.Weinandt[at]dc.k12.mn.us or by calling (320) 286-4100 ext. 1608.