Virtual Learning: The Charger Way - PARENTS
- This learning option is intended for families who are unable or unwilling to return to school this fall. It is not intended to replace the value of attending school in person but provides cohesiveness until they return.
- Families subscribing to Virtual Learning: The Charger Way should also have the goal of returning students to the classroom when they are able to safely do so.
- Parents will help support their students in keeping up with the academic rigor being taught daily in the classroom.
- Examples: providing a quiet place to study, working with school staff to ensure the students are keeping up with the assignments, helping students reach out and ask questions or support their participation, such as if/when viewing sessions live.
- Our teachers and staff will continue to support students, many of whom have already established relationships. We know our families and want our students to succeed!