• DCHS Graduates

    DCHS Graduates must complete the form above to send out transcripts.

    Current DCHS Students

    Unofficial transcripts can be found on Campus Portal, under reports.
    If you need an official transcript sent to a college, university, scholarship applications, etc - please request above.
    Parents are only able to request transcripts until their student graduates.

    Advanced Placement Scores

    Advanced Placement (AP) courses are taught at a college level and upon completion of the course, students may take an AP test to earn college credit.
    It is up to the college the student attends to award credit based on their AP test results.